Raffle Is Over! Thank You For Entering!
May Spring Fishing Festival
BIG BEAR LAKE FISHING ASSOCIATION Ultimate Big Fish Derby
While booking your family fishing tournament vacation and or tournament entry, you can also add raffle tickets to your shopping cart which can be payed for online at bigbearfishingassociation.org. (any or all three days of our event). Starting at noon on Friday, May 18, 2018 when our festival begins, raffle tickets can be bought from the youth fishing club booth. Weigh-in is on May 20, 2018 at 12:30 pm. The raffle drawing will occur after weigh-in and prizes given away. 100% of the money collected will go directly towards restocking fish in Big Bear Lake.
Currently, our raffle
- Shore Acres Lodge has graciously donated two nights mid-week non-holiday for 6 guests ($900 value).
- Big Bear Charter Fishing has graciously donated a three hour trout fishing trip guided by Matthew Keller or Adam Stromwall, on one of our pontoon boats which holds up to 10 people ($325 value).
- Big Bear Charter Fishing has graciously donated a three hour bass fishing trip guided by Matthew Keller,
on one of our bass boats which holds up to 3 people ($275 value).
- Pine Knot Marina has graciously donated a four-hour pontoon boat rental ($250 value).
- Barry has graciously donated a $50 gift card to his restaurant Dynasty , located across the street and up
a block from Pine Knot Marina.
|Big Bear Charter Fishing||Phenix Baits||Shore Acres Lodge||Pine knot Marina||Dynasty Restaurant|
We are currently collecting more information on the raffles and updating this list as prizes are donated. Any business on the mountain or down the hill are welcome to donate services or products.
Currently, our raffle is up to $1800 in prizes! Thank you to those who have graciously donated to our lake!