- Support the Lake: The FA has 4 memberships available: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
The guest memberships are designed to provide general fishing information on our lake and tournament information helping to catch more fish. The business memberships are designed to help the fishing association with operation costs and provide mountain businesses with second source of revenue
from Insta Catch technology.
- Keep the Money on the Mountain: The Fishing Association’s business’s and friends lose approximately $10,000,000 (10 million) a year to third-party companies down the hill. We could retain millions of dollars every year to be directed back to the lake and mountain if more guests booked locally.
- Online Presence: The FA now has Insta Catch technology to offer our mountain businesses which will allow guests the ability to create their own fishing tournament vacation package. We make it easy for guests to book their entire trip, all in one place.
- Stay Informed: The FA will provide local fishing information, pictures, and monthly prefishing
eblasts one week before the each tournament to individual entries into tournaments and to bronze members and higher.
- Discounts for You: The FA will create an electronic discount card for members that will offer custom mountain discounts in Big Bear Lake and covers all mountain towns.
- Bring In More Visitors: The FA will host 5 fishing tournaments at all of the marinas in 2018
- Physical Marketing: Fishing Association offers any local business space to host their own 10’x10’ booth at any fishing tournament we host promoting their own business. If a business does not want to host a booth, they can drop off paper information and the Fishing Association will provide a member’s table at every tournament.
- Marketing Templates: The FA will provide a blank advertising template that anyone in business
on the mountain can use to add their own pictures promoting business with local fishing and future tournaments. This advertisement will essentially aide businesses in starting their own fishing
VIP email list.
You can help by becoming a member,
eblasting friends and
past guests about tournaments,
with a little social media.